UPSC Jobs 2017, Upcoming UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 along with application form, exam syllabus, admit card, exam date, exam results, merit list is now availble to check in our page at upsc.gov.in:
Union Public Service Communication (UPSC) Recruitment Form 2017 Online: It takes care of the entire recruitment and selection take place at central or country level. All the activities undertaken by them are very crucial and important one. The person has much more responsibility to select the right candidate for the vacant posts. To select such candidates who dedicate something to the country, having good knowledge and knows the rules and regulations. The candidate must aware about all the laws and rights of all the things and main importantly must not have any criminal record of them.
Check Here: Free Job Alert 2017
The commission of Union Public Service Commission is taking exam every year as per requirement of the state government and central government. The UPSC has also the rules and regulation to be followed and only central government has the right to take tests and recruit the applicants as the required vacancies. While opting UPSC one can represents themselves as per their field like; IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS who are been selected by the central government. For country’s smooth and proper working and to develop the country as much as possible the UPSC recruit the candidate for civil services.
Check Here: 12th Board Results 2017
UPSC Jobs 2017 Notification:
The vacancies foe UPSC this year is present above in the table. Every year UPSC selects the candidate for the most preferable and reputed posts for civil services for the nation. High responsibility and authority are undertaken on such posts. The following is the list of vacancies:
The UPSC civil services divided into two parts
Group – A
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services
- Indian Revenue Services (customs and central excise)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Services ( Assistant works manager and administration)
- Indian Postal Services
- Indian Civil Accounts Services
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Protection force ( Assistant security commissioner)
- Indian Defence Estates Services
- Indian Information Service (junior grade)
- Indian Trade Service Group ‘A’ (Gr iii)
- Indian Corporate Law Service
Group – B
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service ( Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Adman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra Nager Haveli Civil Service
- Delhi, Adman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra Nager Haveli Public Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Pondicherry Police Service
To be the part of civil service the UPSC had made certain criteria for the candidates:
Check Here: 10th Class Results 2017
The candidate must be a graduate and clear the degree from the college or university which are been recognized by the government for the applied posts.
The candidate who is applying must be of 21 years and not more than the 32 years for the applied posts. Certain types of benefits or relaxation would be given to the backward and other castes.
The selection process of UPSC is divided into three parts that are:
Prelim exams, Mains exam and the personal interview. The candidate who secures the highest marks in the examination is only selected for the vacant jobs.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs 2017
How to Fill UPSC Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 Registration:
- Interested aspirant has to visit its official site first.
- Search for a link to apply for above mentioned recruitment.
- Click on an appropriate link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- Select your post in which you are interested & then fill all the details precisely.
- After completing all above mentioned procedure click on submit button.
- Direct download link will be provided so you can save it on your computer.
- Take a printout of it directly by shortcut key CTRL+P & you can also keep it for future purpose.
Official Site: www.upsc.gov.in
By this process the UPSC Jobs 2017 selected the civil servants in India and all information are available if you find any difficulty you can comment on the below comment box. Your suggestions to how more our services can be improved are always welcome at our page.