State Health Society Jaipur Recruitment 2017, notification, application form to fill up for 411 vacancies of Health Worker Psychologist Posts is now out at www.rajswasthya.nic.in:
SHS Rajasthan Health Worker Notification 2017: Are you looking for a Job? Then you are at place. As Rajasthan State Health Society Jaipur has, issued a notification to recruit job seekers and aspirants. They are going to recruit total 411 vacant posts. The mode to apply for this notification is offline. Enthusiastic candidates are advice to submit their form before the due date that is 10th March 2017. The posts are such as Health Worker, Psychologist, Social Worker, Psychiatric/Monitoring Nurse and other vacancies so, if you’re interested and eligible for the State Health Society Jaipur Recruitment 2017 are advice to apply before the last date. For the recruitment procedure department is going to take written examination within few months. All the interested aspirants are advice log on to the authentic website that is www.rajswasthya.nic.in. Refer all the details before applying. Stay tuned with our page for more details.
State Health Society Jaipur Recruitment 2017
To apply for this notification education qualification required for the job seekers must have done Intermediate, Diploma, PG Degree, MD from the well recognised University or institute. Only those candidates will be valid for this exam whose age is exceeding to 70 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per Indian govt rules. To apply for the exam application have to pay Rs.700/- as application charge for post no.1 to 4 and Rs.500/- for post no. 5 to 9 by taking a demand draft of State Nodal Officer payable at Jaipur. Fill the application form and submit it to the postal address.
SHS Rajasthan 411 Psychologist Vacancies
Candidates who appear for the exam may be shortlisted for the next round that is selection procedure. The selection process will be divided into two parts that is skill test and personal interview. Those who select for this job will get Rs.25000/- per month. Those applicants who meet the all the criteria of SHS Rajasthan 411 Social Worker Nurse Jobs 2017 are able to apply and log on to the authentic website that is www.rajswasthya.nic.in. Enthusiastic aspirants are advice to fill their application form of SHS Rajasthan 411 Social Worker Nurse Jobs 2017 on 10-03-2017. Apply for this notification to grab the job in Govt sector.
NMHP Health Worker Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Rajasthan State Health Society (NMHP) Jaipur|
|No. of Vacancies||411|
|Name of the Posts||Psychiatrist, Health Worker, Community Nurse, Ward Assistant & other posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Application form starting date||Already Started|
|Last Date to receive Applications||10.03.2017|
State Health Society Jaipur Posts Wise Details
- Psychiatrist: 31
- Clinical Psychologist: 61
- Psychiatric social worker:33
- Psychiatric Nurse: 32
- Community Nurse: 30
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 27
- Case Registry Assistant: 28
- Ward Assistant: 29
- Community Mental Health Worker: 140
Eligibility Criteria for SHS Rajasthan Job Vacancy 2017
- To apply for this notification candidates must have completed their Intermediate, Diploma, PG Degree, MD from an well known University.
- For Post No.1: 70 Years
- For Post No.2,3,4: 45 Years
- For Post No.5,7,8: 45 Years
- For Post No.6: 35 Years
- Psychiatrist: Rs.70000/- each month
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs.30000/- each month
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Rs.25000/- each month
- Nurse: Rs.25000/- 18000/- each month
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: Rs 20000/- each month
- Case Registry Assistant: Rs.8000/- each month
- Ward Assistant: Rs.8000/- each month
- Community Mental Health Worker: Rs 8000/- each month
- Personal Interview
Fee must be paid taking a Demand Draft of State Nodal Officer (NMHP) Payable at Jaipur.
- For Post No.1 to 4: Rs.700/-
- For Post No.5 to 9: Rs.500/-
How to Apply State Health Society Jaipur Health Worker Application Form 2017
First candidates are guided to log on to the authentic website that is rajwasthya.nic.in. You have to pay fees through the Demand Draft. Please submit your application form before the last date Otherwise it will not be accepted.
Send Envelope To Postal Address:
- The Office of State Nodal Officer (NMHP) &
- Superintendent, Psychiatric Centre,
- Opposite Pink Square Mall,
- Govind Marg, Sethi colony,
- Jaipur- 302004.
Closing Date to submit application form: 10-03-2017
Official Website: www.rajswasthya.nic.in