SBI Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form for 18855 vacancies of Junior Associate Posts is now available to apply online at www.sbi.co.in:
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2017 Notification: Well know bank of India which is known as State Bank of India is about to published official notification for Junior Associate posts and this time they are going to recruit 18855 candidates. So aspirant who is looking for the job in the banking sector is having the very good opportunity because chances of getting selected are very high as there is a huge opening. Many aspirants have already collected their documents which are required at the time of filling the online form.
Check: RPF Women Admit Card 2017
SBI JA Application Form 2017: We have also mentioned eligibility criteria for this job which is almost same for all job but this is from our sources. If aspirant wants to get the official notification then they have to wait for some more time. There are a total number of 18855 vacancies for Junior Associate Posts from total vacancies there are 15439 are regular vacancies, 3218 are backlog vacancies and 198 are TURA vacancies for Meghalaya, Kashmir Valley and Ladakh. We have also mentioned step to apply online for the job because some aspirant finds it difficult to fill online form but as they will read the steps which we have mentioned below this task will be very easy for every aspirant.
Check: 10th Pass Jobs 2017
SBI Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Number of Posts: 18855 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Junior Associate Posts
- Regular Vacancies: 15439 Posts
- Backlog Vacancies: 3218 Posts
- Tura Vacancies: 198 Posts
Type of Job: Banking
Job Location: India
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2017:
- Minimum qualification needed for applying above mentioned job is very common now a day because of it mandatory for every job.
- The aspirant should have graduation degree or equivalent qualification from recognised university with good percentage.
- For more information in education, qualifications refer official notification when it will be released on the official website.
- As official notification is not yet released we cannot declare any kind of application fees.
- Aspirant has to wait for some more time to know application fee.
- Age limitation for the above-mentioned job is the minimum age of 18 years and for maximum age need to wait for some more time we will update it soon.
- Age relaxation will be given to every candidate who comes in the reserved category as per Indian government rules & regulation.
- The selection process will be based on written examination which will be held by the IBPS and personal interview which will be organised by State Bank of India human resource department.
- The aspirant who will be selected after the personal interview will be given attractive salary with many other facilities such as medical coverage of every family member.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment Online Application Form 2017?
- Log on to official website of State Bank of India which is sbi.co.in
- Click on the career tab or find the link which represents above-mentioned job.
- First of all read official notification carefully if you are eligible then proceed forward.
- Now click on apply online for this job.
- As soon as you will click on that online form will be open.
- Fill all the necessary detail in that which is asked by the organization.
- After filling that form submit the form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Check: Free Job Alert 2017
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
- Last Date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
we have given all necessary details about SBI Recruitment 2017 apply online, if still, anyone has any questions in their mind then please let us know by writing in a comment box below, we will surely answer back as soon as possible. You can bookmark this website by pressing shortcut keys CTRL+D to visit us again for more updates.