RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-2017 along with notification, online application form for 610 vacancies of assistant posts is now out at www.rbi.org.in:
RBI Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification: High command of Reserve Bank of India has finally decided to recruit new skillful and talented staff for Assistant vacancy. Employment notification for Latest Bank Jobs has been announced by RBI on its main official web portal at www.rbi.org.in. Now qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form, whose link is made available above mentioned portal.
The Reserve Bank of India is also known as RBI or Bhartiya Reserve Bank. It is central Banking Institution of India. It was established on 01st April 1935 before British Empire. It is main headquarter situated at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg Mumbai state of Maharashtra India. It is main duty to control monetary police of the Indian Rupee. Urjit Patel is current governor of RBI. Every year capable and desirable candidates needed in banking organization for all branches.
Recently, authority member has released RBI Assistant Jobs 2016-2017 in employment news bring good job opportunity for all those candidates who have completed their graduation from recognized university. So qualified candidates who were willing to participate in recruitment procedure have to fill online form with all correct information and submit it before closing date of accepting i.e. 28-11-2016. Aspirants are advised to refer following mentioned details before filling form.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification:
Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Number of Vacancies: 610 Posts
Name of Posts: Assistant Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- General: 313 Posts
- SC: 109 Posts
- OBC: 124 Posts
- ST: 64 Posts
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Eligible Criteria for RBI Asst Jobs Vacancy 2016-2017:
- Age of aspirant must be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government
SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
OBC: 03 Years
PWD: 10 Years
- Aspirants should have completed their bachelor education with at least 50% marks in any discipline from recognized university or institute.
- Selected aspirants will get pay scale of Rs. 13,150/- to Rs. 34,990/-.
- For General and OBC candidates Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST and PWD candidates Rs. 50/-
- Candidate selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview.
How to Fill RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2016-2017?
- Log in to official website at www.rbi.org.in
- After opening main page of site, search for Career tab.
- Now candidates need to click on Advertisement of Assistant post link.
- Finally in new tab, pdf file of advertisement will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that candidates need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct information.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature, necessary documents etc.
- Verify filled form, now click on Submit button.
- At last take hard copy of filled form for further use.
- Start date online application form: 07th November 2016
- Last date for submission online application form: 28th November 2016
- Date of Prelims Examination: 23rd & 24th December 2016
- Date of Mains Examination: January 2017
Official Site: www.rbi.org.in
Note: Hope our reader bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-2017 are mentioned below.