Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up for Radio Officers, Chief Hydrographer, Estate Manager vacancies is now available at www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in:
Kolkata Port Trust Radio Officer Recruitment 2017: Here we come up with great news for all the work seekers, there is new job notification has been circulated as Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017. Desirous and eligible applicants are most welcome to grab this opportunity of Kolkata Port Trust to fill up Radio Officer Vacancies. Contenders, who want their career in the government sector, so this is an exact destination for you people, don’t waste time and start to fill the registration form along with the entire required document on or before the due date that is 31 January 2017. Applicants who want to confirm the eligibility of the recruitment they must have to refer this page which is well prepared by our expert team members of indguru.com. So, aspirants are suggested to refer the whole post by scrolling down this page.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2017|
|Name of Organization||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)|
|Number of Vacancies||Annouce Soon|
|Name of Posts||
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Application Mode|
Eligible Criteria for Kolkata Port Trust Jobs Vacancy 2017
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|Radio Officers||GOC (GMDSS) Certificate with 2 years Sea experience.||Rs. 28,800/-|
|Chief Hydrographer||Ten years experience in the Hydrographic branch of Indian Navy in the rank of Captain and should be a corporate member of Institutions of Surveyors (India) or equivalent||Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/-|
|Estate Manager||Degree with a Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Architecture/ Town and Country Planning or Degree in Civil Engineering with 9 years executive experience||Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-|
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Radio Officers||55 years|
|Chief Hydrographer||39 years|
|Estate Manager||37 years|
- Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Fill Kolkata Port Trust Application Form 2017
- First of all applicants are require to log on official website of organisation that is www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in
- Then, press “vacancy” tab which is available on the bottom of the home page.
- Now, hit the appropriate link of the post for which you are applying and download the application form attached below the respective advertisements.
- After that, fill the form within correct manner and attached with two recent passport size photographs and self-attested copies of supporting documents /certificates.
- Envelope contains the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ……”.
- Lastly, send it to the below-mentioned address within a given time period.
Marine Department, Kolkata Port Trust,
15- Strand Road, Kolkata- 700001
|Post Name||Postal Address||Last date to send Application|
|Radio Officers||The Director,
Kolkata Port Trust,
15,Strand Road, Kolkata – 700001
|30th January 2017|
|Chief Hydrographer||The Secretary,
Kolkata Port Trust,
15, Strand Road, Kolkata – 700 001
|3rd February 2017|
|Estate Manager||31st January 2017|
Note: Aspirants who find any query or want to gain further information regarding Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 are advice to go the above-presented official link. Aspirants may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates anytime.