Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment 2017 along with notification, online application form for Naval armament Inspection Entry Scheme on its official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for batch commencing in June
Indian Navy NAIC Notification 2017: Hello! Everyone we are waiting, for Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme to Join Indian Navy? There is a Great News for you all Go and Grab Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible for you. Indian Navy invites to all the unmarried candidates for grant of Permanent Commission [PC] in NAI entry for course coming batch in June 2017. Joininindainnavy.gov.in Recruitment related information and complete details have been provided on this page for better assistance and for those who are interested to apply.
Candidates can also apply online on or before last date which is 09th December 2016 for their career oriented in Indian Navy NAIC notification. Opportunity to join, this course all the interested candidates are invited, who want to make their career in Indian Navy. Dedicated aspirants those who need to know about other details regarding Indian Navy NAIC Jobs from the below part of this page which is well specified by our team of indguru.com.
Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Indian Navy
Number of Vacancies: Not declare
Name of Application: Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Eligible Criteria for Indian Navy Jobs Vacancy 2017
Education require for those who have to apply in this. They should have the degree of BE/ B.Tech in any of one stream i.e Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester. Age of the general candidates must be 19.5 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Eyes Sight: Distant vision 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 should not be colour blind/night blind.
- Height & Weight: Male- 157cms, with correlated weight, as per age and height.
Those candidates who are selected on basis of their performance in SSB Interview and SSB interview are five days consisting of Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days) for Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment which will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam.
- Stage I- It consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group discussion Tests.
- Stage II – It consists of psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.
How to Fill Indian Navy Online Application Form 2017:
- Candidates have to apply online by going through official website that is www.joininindiannavy.gov.in
- Then candidates should hit the link “Apply Online Officer Entry” on the home page.
- Now appliers must read the entire notification and follow all the given instruction completely before filing up the form.
- Then candidates have to hit the link “Apply Now” and further press “Proceed” tab on this next page.
- After that candidates have to follow the link online application for Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment, and must fill online application form in all manners.
- Aspirants have to mention there valid id and contact number in the form, upload there scanned photo & signature of proper size and submit fee.
- At the end of completing all the process for online application form, review once at entire detail take print out of filled application form and send it to the given address.
- Application can also be sent by speed post/ courier in a sealed envelope super scribed “ONLINE APPLICATION NO.—–APPLICATION for Pilot/ NAIC JUN 2017 COURSE Qualification—–Percentage—-%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No”
To Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,New Delhi- 110 023
- Last Date for online Application: 09th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19th December 2016
- SSB Interview will be starting form: 16th December to March 2017
Official Site: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Candidates may get other details about Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment 2017 from Official Notification. Interested aspirants need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates regarding it.