Gujarat TET Notification 2016 along with online registration, exam date for Teacher Eligibility Test is now available to check at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in:
There is important and interesting information for the candidates who are jobless since a long time and in seek of reputed Government Jobs in Gujarat. The Gujarat state education board has declared the new Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2016. The candidate can use this information that has completed their further studies in teaching line. The total detail about the teacher eligibility test has announced on the official website at gujarat-education.gov.in and also ojas.gujarat.gov.in. So applicants can find teachers eligibility test on official and website and apply online link and GTET 2 online application from the link. The process to fill online application form is as under. To get more information on these latest Gujarat teacher vacancies from our page.
Aspirants get total information about the TET 1 and TET 2 from our page. We can also say that it is an entrance exam for all the teachers. The aspirants who are in search of a job in Teaching Field in government schools for std. 1 to 8, then it becomes compulsory to give this examination. In India, most of the states took their own teacher eligibility test. Ever body know that this examination is taken to fulfill the right of all students and get the best education from the teachers.
The first teachers must have pass this examination and it has become compulsory education act. These tests are launched by the government of INDIA to improve the level of teaching and take it to a proper height of teaching. The teacher eligibility test is first time taken in Gujarat in 2011. The candidate who is in search of government jobs can apply for these Gujarat teacher eligibility test 2016. The GTET 1 applies online and Gujarat teacher eligibility test 2 online application is properly given on the official website.
Gujarat TET Notification 2016 Download:
Name of Organization: Gujarat State Education Board
Kind of Declaration: Application Form
Admit Card Status: Available Soon
Eligible Criteria for Gujarat Teacher Vacancies 2016-17
Exam Pattern of Gujarat TET 2016:
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
- The candidates who want to apply for these test must have completed their 12th standard with minimum 45% marks and also two year diploma in education field B.ED OR D.ED.
- Candidate can get the age limit information from the official website of Gujarat teachers eligibility test.
- Please visit the official website for latest update regarding this notification.
- All the candidate who is applying has to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 350/- for the general/OBC category
- 250/- for scheduled cast and scheduled tribes candidate.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the written examination and personal interview.
How to fill Gujarat TET 1 Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in to the official website at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the home page, candidates need to search for Career tab.
- Now click on TET I Exam Advertisement link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of a photograph, signature, required documents etc.
- Verify filled the form and click on Submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference
Online applications start date from: July 2016
Last date to submission online application form: August 2016
Note: Candidates have any query related to Gujarat TET Notification 2016 exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous exam paper, result then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.