BSNL Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up for 2510 vacancies of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO), Graduate Engineer posts is now out at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in:
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2017 Notification: Here one of the most powerful networks announced the Recruitment for the graduate Engineer. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited had recently announced the recruitment of the vacancies of the post of Junior Telecom Officer. There are total 2510 vacant seats so interested candidates who want to apply can apply from its official website externalexam.bsnl.co.in this is the best opportunity for the candidates to work with central government only one telecom company in India.
BSNL Recruitment 2017
BSNL is basically termed as the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited it is only a company in telecommunication which is owned by the government and it was established in the year 2000. The head quarter of BSNL is located in the New Delhi. It is considered to be the best service provider network in broadband and in telephony services. They only recruit the employees when it is needed to recruit. So this time they are recruiting 2510 employees for the post of JTO.
BSNL Junior Engineer Notification 2017
Here the BSNL provide job opportunity to those candidates who are in search of the jobs. Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can visit its official website and can apply online application form. Candidates can get all the details related to the eligibility criteria, age limits and many others by reading this article further.
Before the candidates apply for the post the candidates must be apply for the GATE examination which is taken by every engineering college in India so do apply for the GATE examination it is taken to get admission in any engineering college so for the particular post of JTO in BSNL government had made the GATE exam compulsory.
BSNL JTO Notification 2017
|BSNL Recruitment 2017 Details|
|Name of Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Advt. Number||12 – 2/2016 – Rectt|
|Name of Posts||Jr. Telecom Officer & Junior Engineer Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2510|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||India|
Eligible Criteria for BSNL Jobs Vacancies 2017
- Candidates have to refer the official website for the details regarding the age limits.
- BE/B. Tech, Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/IT/Instrumentation engineering or M.SC/M.SC (computer science) all this qualification will be considered eligible for the post and the degree should be taken from recognized government universities.
- For the general category, OBC male candidates have to pay 1500 Rs, ST/SC and women are will require to pay 750 Rs.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in GATE examination and their performance in the online competitive examination.
- Even the information related to the syllabus, exam pattern and Admit card will be available on its official website so candidates can refer to the notification given for the post.
- Candidates have to refer the official website for the further details of the pay scale.
How to Fill BSNL JTO Online Form 2017?
- First, visit the official website externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- Now BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies 2017 link will be provided on the home page.
- In that all the eligibility criteria will be provided read that carefully.
- After reading the information candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake.
- Then candidates have to pay the online fees and click on the submit button.
- Upload the necessary scanned documents and your signature and click on the submit button.
- Candidates have to save the application form and can also download the application form which will useful in future.
Online application form start date: 01st January 2017
Last Date online application form: 31st January 2017
Official Site: www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
Note: Hope our reader can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for latest grabbing updates related BSNL Recruitment 2017 notification, application form etc are mentioned below.