BPRD Recruitment 2017, notification, application form to fill up for 125 Vacancies of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Stenographer Jobs at www.bprd.nic.in official website.
Bureau of Police Research and Development Notification 2017: Great news for all those job seekers and aspirants who want to secure their career in government sector. Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense (BPRD) is going to recruit total twenty-seven vacant posts for the job of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Stenographer etc. eligible aspirants must apply for this recruitment notification. the twenty-seven posts will be shared in various positions. Read the entire article to grab all the details such as age limit, eligibility criteria etc.
BPRD Recruitment 2017
|Organisation Name||Bureau of Police Research and Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Superintendent of Police, Stenographer and other posts|
|Total No. of Posts||125|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Available Now|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||19/03/2017|
The full form of BPRD is Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense. The BPRD was founded in late 1944 by Professor Trevor Bruttenholm. BPRD is a fictional organisation in the comic book work of Mike Mignola, charged woth protecting America and the world from the occult, paranormal and supernatural. It maintains the service of several supernatural persons, including Hellboy. The BPRD originally appeared in the Hellboy comics but has also been featured in many stories under the BPRD title. The department announce recruitment notification whenever required.
BPRD 125 Deputy Superintendent Steno Vacancies
Directly after the notification get reveal numerous numbers of candidates have visit the website to know the eligibility criteria and education qualification. In this notification we are also going to provide all the required details for this job opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria for BPRD Jobs 2017
- If you are interested to apply for this job then you must hold Diploma/Graduation/Master’s degree in relevant subjects from the recognized University or Institute.
- Age group of the applicant must not exceed 56 years as per official advertisement.
- There is upper age relaxation is given to the reserved candidates as per government norms.
- Recruitment board will conduct selection examination consecutively to shortlisted the appliers. Only qualified contenders in primary selection round only forwarded to consecutive selection round. Selection process will be based on written examination and personal interview.
- Candidates are guided to check the official website.
Those who meet all the BPRD eligibility criteria then apply for BPRD Recruitment 2017 and BPRD Jobs 2017 for various posts. The applicants who are interested may apply via online mode through the official website. If are facing any problem at time of applying then don’t worry our team has mentioned some simple steps for how to apply you just have to follow that steps.
How to Fill BPRD Application Form 2017:
- Login to the official website www.bprd.nic.in
- Look on the announcements column
- On that you will find the career option.
- Then you have to click on that, now new window will be visible to screen.
- Search for the appropriate BPRD Recruitment 2017 link.
- Fill up all the necessary details and then press the submit button.
- Upload your scanned document like photograph, signature etc.
- Make your fees payment.
- Wait for a minutes and Admit Card will be appeared on the screen.
- At the end take a hard copy of it for further reference purpose.
Director General Bureau of Police Research & Development,
Block No. XI, 3rd Floor,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi-110 003.
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 19th March 2017
You want more details regarding this notification then, visit the official website.