Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 256 vacancies of Civil Service Competitive Examination post is now out at www.apsc.nic.in:
APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2017 Recruitment: Here is good news for all the job seekers as on 30th of December, 2016 the Public Service Commission of Assam officers have released for various civil service jobs. This opportunity is for the aspirants who want to secure their future in government sectors. Especially this recruitment notification is for region Assam so, all the seekers of Assam are invited of this recruitment and competitive examination. Total 256 vacant posts are there so, limited numbers of candidates can grab this best opportunity of APSC CC Jr Grade Service Vacancies.
The Assam Public Service Commission is one of the leading recruitment PSC’s in the Indian state of Assam. The board will hire the best and talent employees by performing the various selection levels. Each and every year board released various employment opportunity advertisements according to vacant posts. To informed all the applicants that the selection procedure will be different from one category to another category. Aspirants have to follow the strict instruction that board will close the recruitment process within the time limit.
Aspirants are informed that authority is going to accept the submission in offline mode. Enthusiastic and interested applicants are advice to download for this recent vacant post of APSC Recruitment Application From through the main web portal that is apsc.nic.in. from 9th January, 2017. Applicants are requested to fill up the registration form to the concerned address on or before the 9th January, 2017.
APSC CC Jr Grade Service Vacancies 2017
Especially this recruitment is inviting all the boys who are eagerly waiting for Latest Govt Jobs of Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017. This notification has come up with various recruitment posts like Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade), Assam Police Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr.Grade), Labour Officer, Superintendent of Taxes, Asst Registrar of Co-Operative Societies, Inspector of Taxes, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Excise, and Assistant Employment Officer vacancies. For this notification Education qualification details, are candidates must have completed degree from the well-known board only those can apply for this APSC Recruitment Notification.
Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification:
|Assam Public Service Commission Civil Service Recruitment Details|
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Civil Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||256 Posts|
|Posts Wise Details||
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Official Website||www.apsconline.gov.in or www.apsc.nic.in|
Eligible Criteria for Assam Civil Service Jobs 2017
- If you are interested to apply for this notification then, you must have completed Degree form well recognised board.
- Minimum age of the applicants should be 21 years.
- Maximum age of the applicants should not be more then 43 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- For unreserved class applicants have to pay Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved class applicants have to pay Rs.50/-.
For the applicants selection procedure will be depending on under steps.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Candidates of Assam Civil Service will be paid Rs. 12500-40000 plus Grade Pay: 5400.
- Candidates of Land & Revenue Service will be paid: Rs. 12000-40000 plus Grade Pay: Rs. 5400
- For the post of Registrar Co- Operative Societies will be paid Rs.12000-40000 plus Grade Pay: Rs.5400.
- Applicants of Labour Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise will be paid Rs.8000-35000 plus Grade Pay: Rs.4300/-.
How to Fill APSC Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website at www.apsconline.gov.in or www.apsc.nic.in
- On home page you can see a link for recent recruitment advertisement.
- First read carefully the official notification and see whether you are eligible or not.
- Click on that link and online form will be open on your device.
- Now fill that form without making any mistake because one you will submit you cannot edit that form.
- Submit application form and take a print out of it for future use.
- Application form start date: 9th January, 2017.
- Last date for submission of application form: 9th February, 2017.
Official Website: www.apsconline.gov.in or www.apsc.nic.in
For more latest updates visit to our website by pressing Ctrl+D. Soon board will provide you APSC CC Jr Grade Service Recruitment 2017, Syllabus, exam dates, answer keys and results information on our blog regularly.