AP Police Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 707 vacancies of Sub Inspector, Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Assistant Matron in Prisons posts is now out at www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in:
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has finally issued much awaited police bharti notification 2016 about new job opening in various police department of state for total 707 vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) and Deputy Jailor (DJ) will start to accept online application on main portal site at www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in from 23rd September 2016 so such candidates who are finding new police jobs this would be the chance for which you are looking for so long.
The Andhra Pradesh police department are working to provide professional law and enforcement services, protecting the individual right, and preventing crime and creating harmony in the community. The police serve the community with unity and diversity, integrity and involve in good communication, to enhance the feeling of safety in the people and security of the state. The Andhra Pradesh police have committed to the safety of the state and its people and maintain the community peace among the people and solve the community riots in the state. The Andhra Pradesh police are giving the effective and efficient level of service through all program related crime and prevention from crime.
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Name of Organization: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancies: 707 Posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil): 355 Posts
- SCT Reserve SI (AR): 113 Posts
- SCT Reserve SI (SAR CPL): 09 Posts
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP): 209 Posts
- Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Service Department: 16 Posts
- Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department: 05 Posts
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Eligible Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Police Bharti Jobs 2016:
- For Code No. 11, 12, 13, 14: Interested candidates who will be applied for above maintained code, age must be grater then 21 year & less ten 27 year age on 1st July 2016.
- For Code No. 51: Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July, 2016
- For Code No. 52: Applicants age should be minimum 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2016
- Aspirant who have graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from any recoganized board or institute.
- For General and OBC category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, Physical Mesurement Test and Personal Interview.
Fill AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website at www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Find current recruitment form the left sidebar and click on it.
- Now click the link of Andhra Pradesh Police Bharti 2016.
- Choose the post for which your want to submit an application and hit click here to apply link.
- Read all the instruction given on that page and then click on New Application link.
- Fill all the required details carefully and upload scanned images.
- Then submit your application and generate the examination fee challan.
- Take a print of application form for future reference.
- Pay the required fees in the banks and keep a copy of fee receipt for future reference.
Important Dates Remember:
Last date submission online application form: 24th October 2016
Official Site: www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Note: We provided all information regarding AP Police Recruitment 2016 bharti, notification, online application form, syllabus, admit card, previous paper, answer key, results and interview etc are mentioned in our site. In case any query our article related, please comment here. Our team member reply as soon as possible.
AP Police Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 4548 vacancies of Constable, Warder, HC Posts is now available at www.appolice.gov.in:
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification: Hello guys, there is an important information for the candidate who want to join the Police Force in Andhra Pradesh State. The recruitment board of the Andhra Pradesh has released a notification to recruit a talented and suitable candidate for various posts. The people who are in search of the Government Job can start applying for these constable posts on its main official website at www.appolice.gov.in. The candidates who are interested in this post are required to send their application is prescribed format before the closing date 14.09.2016.
AP Police Constable Vacancy 2016: The minimum criteria are set by the Andhra Pradesh board which should be satisfied by all candidates. Here we have given all information like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, last date etc. The last date is the subsequent part of this article. The candidate have to pay the application fee which is non refundable, the General and OBC have to pay 300/- rupees and Rs. 150/- for the SC/ST. The qualified candidate can also apply online on official website from 3rd august and the last date is 14th September 2016.
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Name of Organization: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
Number of Vacancies: 4548 Posts
Name of Posts: Constable & Warder Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
|Post Code||Name of the Posts||Total Number of Posts|
|21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil)(Men/Women) in Police Department||3216|
|22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department||1067|
|53||Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||240|
|54||Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||25|
Eligible Criteria for AP State Police Vacancies 2016
- Age of the candidates should be at least 20 years and should not exceed than 28 years as on 01st July 2016.
- Aspirant relaxation in upper age limit should be given as per general rules and regulations decided by the state government and details for the same can be obtained from notification.
- Candidates who are aspiring to apply at least 10th/12th class from recognized education board while those who are the holder of higher qualification can also apply as well.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- Selection of the qualified candidates would be done through the performance of the applicants in Physical Standard Test, Medical Standard Test, Written Exam, Documents/Certificate Verification and Personal Interview.
How to Fill AP Police Constable Application Form 2016:
- Visit www.applice.gov.in and download notification or you can download the same from below.
- Read it twice so that you can get to know all rules and regulations for this recruitment drive and only upon surety that you are eligible then go for the application.
- Fill online application by registering your candidates using simple instructions in the notification which should be followed during filling of application.
- After filling it upload required a photo, signature and two lines of your own handwriting.
- Now submit the application and pay the applicable fee using any of the method described in the notification.
- Take print out of that submitted application for future reference use.
- Official Notification Released: 22nd July 2016
- Online application starts from: 03rd August 2016
- Last date for submission of online application form: 14th September 2016
- AP Police Prelims Written Test: 16th October 2016
Official Site: www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in or www.applice.gov.in
Note: Here, we will provide more info about AP Police Recruitment 2016, Govt Jobs, SSC jobs, Employment News etc. In case any query our article related, please comment us. Our team members reply asap.